Poll

reporte de error ftp filezilla

rgente
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Reporte error ftp filezilla  (Read 14634 times)

danier

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Reporte error ftp filezilla
« on: February 02, 2011, 07:26:55 PM »
se?ores de soporte cordial saludo
solicito a ustedes la siguiente ayuda
estoy utilizando el filezilla ftp para transferir el archivo 0.html y el 2.html modificado para personalizar la pagina original de un nano10
pero el intentar subir o descargar estos archivos me resulta el siguiente error
Estado:???Conectando a 190.255.186.197:21...
Estado:???Fall? intento de conexi?n con "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error:???No se pudo conectar al servidor
Estado:???Fall? intento de conexi?n con "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Estado:???Retrasando conexi?n por 5 segundos debido a un intento previo de conexi?n fallido...
Estado:???Retrasando conexi?n por 5 segundos debido a un intento previo de conexi?n fallido...
Estado:???Retrasando conexi?n por 2 segundos debido a un intento previo de conexi?n fallido...
Estado:???Fall? intento de conexi?n con "ECONNREFUSED -  

este mensaje se repite una y otra vez y no me deja transferir los archivos, probe con otro pc reinstale el filezilla, probe en un plc f1616
y siempre reporta el mismo error
por favor si alguien me puede guiar en solucionar este problema es urgente
Danier

Spanish to English translation
Regards lords support
I ask you the following help
I am using the filezilla ftp to transfer the file 2.html 0.html and modified to customize the original site of a nano10
but trying to upload or download these files to me the following error
Status: Failed connection attempt "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server."
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Failed connection attempt "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server."
Status: Delaying connection for 5 seconds due to a previous attempt failed connection ...
Status: Delaying connection for 5 seconds due to a previous attempt failed connection ...
Status: Delaying connection for 2 seconds due to a previous attempt failed connection ...

This message was repeated again and again and not let me transfer the files, try another reinstall pc filezilla, probe in a plc F1616
and always reports the same error
please if anyone can guide me in solving this problem is urgent
Danier
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 07:31:47 PM by danier »

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
Re:Reporte error ftp filezilla
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 07:34:20 PM »
1) What is your PLC's IP address? Is it set to "190.255.186.197"?

2) Are you connecting to the PLC in a local area network or public IP address? i.e. is "190.255.186.197" a public IP address of your router or is it a private IP address of the PLC?

3) If your PLC's IP address is 190.255.186.197, are you able to connect to the PLC using this IP address "190.255.186.197:9080"?

4) If it is not, did you perform port forwarding from the router to the PLC? You may have forwarded the port 9080 (for F-server), but did you port the FTP port (21)?

Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS

danier

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
error reporte filezilla
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 07:44:14 PM »
Foro gracias por la respuesta inmediata acabo de recibir
su respuesta
la direccion del plc es publica 190.255.186.197
me conecto sin problemas al plc desde esta direccion y por el puerto 9080 monitoreo tambien desde el trlogy el plc trabaja sin problemas pero al conectarme desde filezilla se conecta bien pero al intentar transferir los archivos se presenta la falla
y accidentalmete borre el 1.jar y ahora me genera un error al intentar conectarme desde el internet explorer con la ip publica

Google Translate

Thanks for the Forum just received an immediate response
response
plc's address is public 190,255,186,197
I connect without problems plc from this address and the port 9080 also from the trlogy monitoring plc works without problems but when I connect from filezilla connects fine but when trying to download files failure occurs
and delete the 1.jar accidentalmete and now generates an error when I try to connect from the internet explorer with the public ip
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 12:05:24 AM by support »

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
Re:error reporte filezilla
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 11:33:46 AM »
If this is a public IP address it means you must forward the port 21 from the router to the PLC's port 21 in order to use FTP.

Why don't you do your FTP within the private LAN which you don't have to bother with any port forwarding.

You have to make sure that FileZilla works within the private LAN first before trying the public IP address.

Also please read the User Manual regarding FTP. You have to set your FileZilla to connect using Active mode and limit to just 1 connection. The PLC only support one FTP session at any one time.

Note: Please continue your thread here and do not start a new thread for the same topic.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 08:12:57 AM by support »
Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS