Author Topic: I'm new in PLC basic.. need help  (Read 6040 times)

b08frf

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
I'm new in PLC basic.. need help
« on: August 22, 2008, 07:10:49 PM »
 Where should i start first. I'm planning to buy
a trainer .  

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
Re:I'm new in PLC basic.. need help
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 03:06:45 PM »
Dear Sir,

I believe we have spoken on the phone a few times since you have posted this question. To reiterate, we have no formal training available; however, we have a free educational version of our programming software available for download from our website: http://www.tri-plc.com/trilogi.htm

This software and the software that comes with a purchased starter kit both have the same tutorial included that goes through creating a ladder logic program. There are also sample programs included that provide examples for how to use many of the PLCs functions. There is also a simulator included that lets you test the programs you write.

If you are looking to learn our PLCs or PLCs in general, then I would suggest downloading the educational version of our software first and becoming at least a bit familiar with ladder logic and basic programming before deciding which PLC to purchase. Then if you want to only use ladder logic, I would suggest getting an E-Series starter kit. If you want more complex features and to be able to program in basic, I suggest getting a T100MD888+ starter kit and perhaps an LCD for display.
Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS

b08frf

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re:I'm new in PLC basic.. need help
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 05:31:21 AM »
Good morning sir,

I just received the m88 starter kit with LCD.

Let me start now in basic>

thanks again for all your quick support