Author Topic: Trilogi 6.1 under XP  (Read 6346 times)

lloyd.maclean

• View Profile
    • lloyd's page
Trilogi 6.1 under XP
« on: February 26, 2007, 08:34:21 AM »
We can't seem to get 6.12 to run on our XP machine.  Server 3.0 runs fine.  We get "Could not find main class. Program will exit." error.  Any thoughts?

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
Re:Trilogi 6.1 under XP
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 02:04:30 PM »
How did you startup the TRiLOGI program? Did you double-click on the "TL6Launcher.exe"? You can also start it by double clicking on the TL61.jar file.

Where is your installation folder location for TRiLOGI? Is it at the default location:  C:\TRiLOGI\TL6?

Did you get TL6 through CD-ROM or did you download the upgrade from the website?
Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS

FQ-ONG

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 05:45:58 PM »
I get the "Could not find main class. Program will exit." error message also. Last two month it still work fine, I not sure why it can't launch suddenly.
  • Double-click on the "TL6Launcher.exe", nothing happen.
  • Double-click on the "TL61.jar ", "Could not find main class. Program will exit." error message appear.
  • Installation folder is the default location:  C:\TRiLOGI\TL6.
  • I get TL6 through download the upgrade from the website.
Does it related with Java Runtime Engine?

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 08:52:38 PM »
Check control panel to see how many Java JRE you have in your system and what is the latest version? Try to stick to JRE 1.4.2 as we have not tested with JRE beyond 1.5.0.

Also try to re-install TRiLOGI after you have fixed your JRE. This eliminate potential problem caused by corrupted TL61.jar file (I am not sure why and how it could be corrupted, but just in case).
Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS