Author Topic: PLC On the TM100  (Read 6246 times)

EDGAR

• Automating concepts around the world!
    • View Profile
    • Kinemics
PLC On the TM100
« on: May 24, 2005, 07:14:08 PM »
Hey Guys somethig wierd happen to me with the PLC Digital Output#1
I try to set it to ON using Modbus ASCII and RTU and the Trilogic Software and i couldn't do anmything it didn't turn on until i reset the PLC. is that something Normal or what could be the cause of that problem is working now but i'm just wondering why...
Thanks...

PS:
Is that a sign of something bad is happening i didn't have any ladder schematic in the program that will hold off the Output either...

Thanks

Regards
Edgar...
Low cost Modbus OPC DA Server, supporting Modbus RTU, ASCII, and TCP. Download your demo today! Go to www.kinemics.com/modbus.

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
Re:PLC On the TM100
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 08:26:52 PM »
Doesn't seems like a hardware problem. It sounds more to me like the PLC is not getting the right serial command - something could have changed - serial parameters, or the serial port in the PC or PLC shut off due to error condition?
Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS

EDGAR

• Automating concepts around the world!
    • View Profile
    • Kinemics
Re:PLC On the TM100
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 03:14:09 PM »
well now is working fine but when it happen the output couldn't be energize either with the Trologic Program or with my Modbus Program but at the same time in the same conversation i could get data back like Input Status Registers status and even that spesific coil Status i got back also. is wierd right, it just didn't energize that output and a few hourse before it could...

I just Reset it and it when back to normal but i'm not sure if it will happend again...
Thanks...
Low cost Modbus OPC DA Server, supporting Modbus RTU, ASCII, and TCP. Download your demo today! Go to www.kinemics.com/modbus.