Author Topic: Do we have a bright future with programming PLC?  (Read 9214 times)

eddie

Do we have a bright future with programming PLC?
« on: June 24, 2004, 06:58:26 AM »
Hi! Actually i have just finished my Diploma course and is going to seek for a job.

I have a great interest on PLC, but i'm not sure whether we can have a bright future with the skill of prgramming PLC?

Anyone has the information or expereince on PLC could share it with me? I will be very glad if u could do so.

Anyway, Thank You very much and hope to hear from u soon. Thanks ! ;)

me

Re:Do we have a bright future with programming PLC?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 07:58:08 PM »
Check out this page, it is a board for PLC's and those who program them.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/index.php?s=

otterbase

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2004, 11:35:40 AM »
Yes you do have a bright future programming plc's.  In fact, I'm looking for someone right now in the Boston area who knows how to maintain conveyor equipment as well as program Allen Bradley SLC 5, 500, 5000's.  It's a great job but the talent pool in the Boston area seems really shallow...  Know anyone? email me!

vasudev

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 02:42:19 AM »
You know anybody who wil give trainng in the field of PLC and SCADA ,HMI ........ with on the project training.

Anybody who is also interested to offer the course at least for the period of 6 months,may be on no salary no fee basis also, or workstudy basis also will do.I am willing to relocate to any place.

Kindly reply
Vasudev