Author Topic: FileZilla Transfer Problem  (Read 6292 times)

Lorne Van Dusen

• I'm a old guy
    • View Profile
FileZilla Transfer Problem
« on: December 20, 2016, 01:12:14 PM »
I have been reading everything I can find on setting up FileZilla I have even sent them a request for help they suggested I read Network Configuration from FilsZilla Wiki
I have checked and double checked everything I can, I have included FileZilla in the Windows Fire Wall setup.
I can log into the PLC and I get this message.
Response:   220 Welcome FServer FTP.
Command:   AUTH TLS
However I cannot upload anything. I have been desperately been trying to get the webapp transfered into the FX2424 OLC. Does anyone have any further suggestions?
P.S. I know that my office computer has every kind of virus protection but I have also tried the same setup on my home computer using my router at home.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 10:01:08 PM by support »

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
Re:Webserver
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 05:57:27 PM »
Your Filezilla setup seems to assume that the destination is SFTP and it launches the TLS authorization which is not supported on the PLC.

Click on File -> Site Management. Select your site which is the PLC's IP address. Then click General tab:

1) Use FTP - protocol. NOT SFTP

2) Encryption - Only use Plain FTP

Now click "Transfer Settings" tab

3) Transfer mode - set to ACTIVE. Default should work but ACTIVE is best.

4) Limit the number of simultaneous connection to 1 only.

Now click CONNECT and it should work.

Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS

Lorne Van Dusen

• I'm a old guy
    • View Profile
Re:Webserver
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 11:41:44 AM »
Thank you so much as it was very frustrating trying over and over and unable to complete the connection.
You were absolutely correct in stating that the Encryption setting needed to be Only use Plain FTP.
Now I was able to finally upload the file to the PLC and play with the Webpage Control.
I feel like a kid with anew toy now.