General > General Discussions

how i can get de ip address of a plc

(1/1)

cmario:
Hi Everyone,

i would like to know how i can get the IP address of a PLC FMD888 if i do not know it and the client do not rememeber

Thanks

williamsj:
Hi,
The command GET_IPAddr 20 will put the ip address of the plc in to (in this case) DM[20]. You can of course change the 20 tro any DM address available.
cheers,
john

BetterBath:
Hi,
Using the command GET_IPAddr, you can store the IP address of the PLC in any Data Memory (DM) address you want. Just make sure to change the 20 to the DM address you would like to use.
Hope this helps!
Junkremovalhaulingservicestrashhaulingnear mejunkjunkremovalhaulingjunkhaulingremovaltrashpickupbulkdisposaljunkremovalclick hereour sitejunkremovalbulktrashpickupservicesjunkremovalservicesclickvisit ushaulingbulktrashremovalclick here

BetterBath:

--- Quote from: BetterBath on April 20, 2023, 03:25:36 AM ---Hi,
Using the command GET_IPAddr, you can store the IP address of the PLC in any Data Memory (DM) address you want. Just make sure to change the 20 to the DM address you would like to use.
Hope this helps!
Junkremovalhaulingservicestrashhaulingnear mejunkjunkremovalhaulingtrashremovalhaulingservicesjunkpickupneargainesville, fljunkremovalbulktrashpickupservicesnearyouingainesvilleflclickhereformoreaboutus

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version