Author Topic: I need the answer for this plc question  (Read 14349 times)

alwalid_zaher

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
I need the answer for this plc question
« on: May 05, 2013, 09:40:47 AM »
It is about a car park elevator
http://postimg.org/image/vqshxtw6t/

It is required to use siemens step7

williamsj

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re:I need the answer for this plc question
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 06:50:13 PM »
Hi,

I don't understand your question. It seems you are asking what hardware to use but the question is to draw a state diagram. As yet there is no programming needed and no hardware specified. You are still in design phase.

cheers,

john
There are 10 types of people that understand binary,
those who do and those who don't

BetterBath

• View Profile
Re: I need the answer for this plc question
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2023, 03:09:03 AM »
Hi,
If I understand your question correctly,  you are asking how to design a car park elevator using Siemens Step7. To do this, you need to draw a state diagram first. This will allow you to map out the different states of the elevator and how it should respond to certain inputs. You can then use this information to write the code in Step7 and control the hardware that you have chosen for your elevator.
Hope this helps!
Junkremovalclickhereabout usor siteour servicesjunkremovalservicesnear Fort PierceFloridajunkhaulingservicespickupjunkpickupnearPort StLucie, Fljunklremovaljunkremovalhaulingservicesclick herejunkremovalservicesin Fort Piercejunkremovalhaulingservicehaulingremovalservicespickuptrashtrashjunkfort piercefloridaremovalserviceshaulingpickuprubbishbulkdisposalcleanoutjunkremovalpickuptrashhaulershousecleanoutsclick
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 04:37:08 AM by BetterBath »