Author Topic: how i can get de ip address of a plc  (Read 14612 times)

cmario

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
how i can get de ip address of a plc
« on: August 24, 2015, 09:47:34 AM »
Hi Everyone,

i would like to know how i can get the IP address of a PLC FMD888 if i do not know it and the client do not rememeber

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 09:48:14 AM by cmario »

williamsj

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re:how i can get de ip address of a plc
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 06:29:21 PM »
Hi,
The command GET_IPAddr 20 will put the ip address of the plc in to (in this case) DM[20]. You can of course change the 20 tro any DM address available.
cheers,
john
There are 10 types of people that understand binary,
those who do and those who don't

BetterBath

• View Profile
Re: how i can get de ip address of a plc
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2023, 03:25:36 AM »
Hi,
Using the command GET_IPAddr, you can store the IP address of the PLC in any Data Memory (DM) address you want. Just make sure to change the 20 to the DM address you would like to use.
Hope this helps!
Junkremovalhaulingservicestrashhaulingnear mejunkjunkremovalhaulingjunkhaulingremovaltrashpickupbulkdisposaljunkremovalclick hereour sitejunkremovalbulktrashpickupservicesjunkremovalservicesclickvisit ushaulingbulktrashremovalclick here
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 02:52:38 AM by BetterBath »

BetterBath

• View Profile
Re: how i can get de ip address of a plc
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 03:42:34 AM »
Hi,
Using the command GET_IPAddr, you can store the IP address of the PLC in any Data Memory (DM) address you want. Just make sure to change the 20 to the DM address you would like to use.
Hope this helps!
Junkremovalhaulingservicestrashhaulingnear mejunkjunkremovalhaulingtrashremovalhaulingservicesjunkpickupneargainesville, fljunkremovalbulktrashpickupservicesnearyouingainesvilleflclickhereformoreaboutus
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 04:40:18 AM by BetterBath »