Author Topic: Trilogi-Printing hard copy- program title is old  (Read 5131 times)

ssiewert

• View Profile
Trilogi-Printing hard copy- program title is old
« on: January 31, 2013, 03:19:47 PM »
Running the new build 4 of 6.45 on xp.   I noticed the hard copies of ladder and special functions weren't titled correctly.  It appears the title at the top of the page is the PC6 file that was last closed prior to whatever you are now commanding to print.   If you've printed hard copies recently, you might want to double check the titles or risk confusion later on (assuming this is not a problem unique to my system).
Murphy may sleep, but he never dies.

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
Re:Trilogi-Printing hard copy- program title is old
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 06:49:54 PM »
Thank you for pointing this out. This is a new feature added to build 04 of i-TRiLOGI version 6.45 so I guess it is a bit buggy such that the wrong file name was used (instead of current file name the last filename was used). We will submit this report to software team to fix it in the next release.
Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
Re:Trilogi-Printing hard copy- program title is old
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 12:59:27 AM »
i-TRiLOGI version 6.45 build 05 has just been released which fixed this reported bug and some other bugs reported by Gary D.

Re: http://www.tri-plc.com/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=1930
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 03:10:21 PM by support »
Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS