Author Topic: RTC Error  (Read 6818 times)

bdlftth

• Prikitiewwww
    • View Profile
RTC Error
« on: December 18, 2010, 11:19:10 AM »
i have some problem.
my rtc error lamp on Super PLC is on.
and when i connect this PLC to my computer with TLServer, i will get command:

WARNING, NO RESPONSE FROM PLC.

can u help me to solve my problem?
thanks before

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
Re:RTC Error
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 11:22:46 AM »
What PLC model? If you have a T100MD PLC but has no MX-RTC then the RTC.Err lamp light up when the PLC is powered on because the RTC is reset. Once you set the time and dates it will go off.

Your COMM error is a separate matter. Is this the first time you are using the PLC? Have you check your COM port selection on the TLServer and use the "IR*" command to test the response?
Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS

bdlftth

• Prikitiewwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 01:07:04 PM »
im using T100MD1616+.
I have check my COM port selection on TLServer use the IR* command to test the response.
i have check on windows 7 and XP to. but its still error.

this the first time im using the PLC

thanks for your response.sorry, im newbi

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 02:32:46 PM »
Is this a new PLC or someone has previously programmed the PLC? If someone has programmed this PLC before you the baud rate may have changed. You can try to use DIP Switch #4 to pause the PLC (see that the PAUSE lights turns on when you turn on DIP Switch #4) and then power cycle the PLC, then it will start up in 9600 bps. Change the TLServer settings to 9600,8,1,n and try to communicate with the PLC using "IR*". If it responds then you can overwrite it with a blank program and then reset without DIP Switch #4 and go back to 38,400,8,1,n.

If you have purchase the PLC from us directly you can call our tech support hotline to walk you through. If you have bought from a distributor please contact the distributor for help.

bdlftth

• Prikitiewwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 01:11:02 PM »
thank you very much for your response. Now, RTC lamp is off but i have new problem.

I have connet TLServer and succes, but when i want to connect to server,  The plc can be detected by Internet trilogi version 6.3. "No Response from Node1".
what is the meaning of this, and how do I resolve this problem. thanks

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 09:49:03 PM »
You need to connect to TLServer (if on the same computer, select the "localhost - 127.0.0.1:9080" to connect) and supply the username and password. Default user is "samples" and password is blank. Then click "Detect ID" to obtain the PLC's ID and you can then connect to the PLC via TLServer.