Author Topic: New i-TRiLOGI Version Release Notification  (Read 18826 times)

Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Let's control via the NET
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
New i-TRiLOGI Version Release Notification
« on: January 18, 2009, 10:46:47 AM »
i-TRiLOGI Version 6.41 build 01 is now available for download.

Licensed user of i-TRiLOGI (Production version) please click on the i-TRiLOGI "Help" button and select "TRILOGI Upgrade" to download upgrade from our website.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 01:44:36 PM by support »

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re:i-TRiLOGI Ver 6.43 Release Notification
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 09:32:15 PM »
In response to popular demand, we have now added the support of user's definable labelname to represent any variables, constants or expression to the new release of i-TRiLOGI version 6.43.

Also added is the an auto-calibration function to facilitate simpler calibration of the analog I/O.

A  new SET_IPADDR command allows the PLC to change its own IP address: port number based on the data contained in 5 consecutive DM variables. This allow user to set the IP address via a HMI panel and then invoke a custom function to write the IP address into system non-volatile memory.

Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re:i-TRiLOGI Ver 6.45 Release Notification
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 01:43:50 PM »
The production version of i-TRiLOGI version 6.45 has been officially released. i-TRiLOGI user please click on the "Help" menu and select "Upgrade TRiLOGI" to go to the website to download the upgrade.

A completely revised Programmer's Reference manual is also available for download from:

http://www.tri-plc.com/documentlist.htm
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 01:45:04 PM by support »

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re:New i-TRiLOGI Version Release Notification
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 12:27:46 PM »
i-TRiLOGI Version 7 is now available for download by all licensed users of i-TRiLOGI version 5 or version 6.

TL7 now supports floating point operations represented in IEEE754 single-precision 32-bit format. It is used for programming the newly announced Fx1616-BA, Fx2424 as well as the SmartTILE-Fx CPU board.

For a quick review of what's new on the TL7, please read the TL7 Reference Addendum which can be downloaded from:

http://www.triplc.com/documents/TL7ReferenceAddendum.zip