Author Topic: urgent need help!!!  (Read 7148 times)

dianjai

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
urgent need help!!!
« on: September 04, 2007, 02:08:23 AM »
i urgently need help to the kind ppl out der who ken help me with my plc programming...im using plc for the 1st time for my final year project. and my deadline is this friday. i still can't fig out how to do...

here's the scenerio/probs:-

i connect a driver(i/p) to plc(o/p). m0,m1,m2,cw
if i on any of the above, it will call out individual recipe such as
  m0  m1   m2
--||----||----||---- means OFF

i need to run prog 1 and after about 5secs run program 2 for eg.
  m0  m1   m2
--||----||----||---- prog 1
 m0  m1   m2
--|/|----||----|/|---- prog 2

how do i execute the above?pls pls help

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
Re:urgent need help!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 06:56:30 AM »
Why don't you download the TRiLOGI software and try to write the program and test on the simulator?

http://www.tri-plc.com/trilogi.htm

You need to trigger a timers with preset value of 50 (5 second) then use the timer contact as a condition for the next circuit.
Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS

dianjai

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 08:32:38 AM »
im currently using T100MD-888+ with the HMI keypad as well. have the software too...i just cant figure out how to program call another program... I'll work on the suggestion you gave. thx but i may have to trouble you or the ppl out there for help... hope dun mind ok...
                           ____
                  ____/        \
         ____/        :         \
____/       :         :        : \
        :       :         :        :
----prog1--prog2-prog3        

from prog 2 i need to call prog 3. Like i said after 5secs, it rise/call up to prog 3 then decelerate. by the way, this prog is to run a motor at 500rpm using prog 2 and 5secs ltr, up to 3000rpm using the m0,m1,m2 n cw.

thx alot

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 06:43:06 PM »
Please email to support@tri-plc.com with your purchase record and we may be able to suggest a sample program for you to try out.

dianjai

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 11:08:00 PM »
i dun have the purchase record with me as it is with my supervisor. he have to use the P.O to claim back from school. i have the quotation if it might help...?

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 09:25:41 AM »
If you can provide the name of the organization or person who bought the product and the approximate date of purchase we can check the purchase record at our end.

dianjai

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
energized
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 11:42:12 AM »
Hi, I would like to know what happens when i have duplicate coil which says "Output signl is already energized"... Can i still add on more duplicate coil n will my program work? It seems that when using timer to ON my outputs for individual buttons, i may need to have duplicate coils. thx

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 11:51:26 AM »
Duplicate coils on output is not a good practice as the output bits are turned ON/OFF at more than one location and its actual state will never be reflected on the physical outputs since the physical outputs are only updated at end of ladder logic scan. It can lead to difficult to trace bugs.

The better way is to use different internal relays at the different ladder rung and at the end use these internal relays to OR/AND together to control the output coil.

If you chooses to ignore the duplicate coils warning the circuit will still compile and run but you need to know the potential complications of such circuit constructions.