Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Technical support / Re: HOSTLINK COMMAND & EXCEL IMPORT
« Last post by support on May 17, 2023, 01:49:31 PM »
How do you access the PLC data from Excel?

Could it because the web query that worked with Nano-10 was written for the IP address of Nano-10 but not Wx100? You may need to re-define the Excel query:

If you add a new query on the Excel spreadsheet cell by specifying the IP address of Wx100 and the query string, did you get the response data string correctly (see below)?

We tested that on Excel 2016 and it is able to obtain the correct response string from Wx100.

Technical support / HOSTLINK COMMAND & EXCEL IMPORT
« Last post by uknanoman on May 16, 2023, 07:17:32 AM »
Hi Tech
          Seem to be having a little trouble with importing data from a wx100 using the hostlink commands. I have a spreadsheet setup which can happily connect to nano plcs on our network. When I tried to connect to my wx100 using the following web data link - http://153.52.35.180:9080/HOSTLINK/RVIA* - all works well and good at
the web page level. However, when I try to import the data to an excel cell the machine just keeps on trying and eventually comes up with a message that the data cannot be connected. This is strange because when I just simply use a web browser the expected data appears correctly in the web browser window. I them went and tried the same exercise on another pc and whilst I can again happily connect to nano plcs on the site and access data from the same integer location within the plc, then all is well and good, but then when I try it on the wx100, it seems to lock up just after clicking the import option. It seems as though there is some conflict at the excel
import stage??
Regards Nanoman

General Discussions / Re: how i can get de ip address of a plc
« Last post by BetterBath on April 20, 2023, 03:25:36 AM »
Hi,
Using the command GET_IPAddr, you can store the IP address of the PLC in any Data Memory (DM) address you want. Just make sure to change the 20 to the DM address you would like to use.
Hope this helps!
Junkremovalhaulingservicestrashhaulingnear mejunkjunkremovalhaulingjunkhaulingremovaltrashpickupbulkdisposaljunkremovalclick hereour sitejunkremovalbulktrashpickupservicesjunkremovalservicesclickvisit ushaulingbulktrashremovalclick here
General Discussions / Re: I need the answer for this plc question
« Last post by BetterBath on March 21, 2023, 03:09:03 AM »
Hi,
If I understand your question correctly,  you are asking how to design a car park elevator using Siemens Step7. To do this, you need to draw a state diagram first. This will allow you to map out the different states of the elevator and how it should respond to certain inputs. You can then use this information to write the code in Step7 and control the hardware that you have chosen for your elevator.
Hope this helps!
Junkremovalclickhereabout usor siteour servicesjunkremovalservicesnear Fort PierceFloridajunkhaulingservicespickupjunkpickupnearPort StLucie, Fljunklremovaljunkremovalhaulingservicesclick herejunkremovalservicesin Fort Piercejunkremovalhaulingservicehaulingremovalservicespickuptrashtrashjunkfort piercefloridaremovalserviceshaulingpickuprubbishbulkdisposalcleanoutjunkremovalpickuptrashhaulershousecleanoutsclick
General Discussions / Re: How do I connect PLC FMD88 to HMI Omron NS5
« Last post by BetterBath on March 13, 2023, 04:27:17 AM »
Thanks for asking such detailed questions! Hope you get the answers you need
Our website
Technical support / Re: Reading a string using MODBUS RTU
« Last post by Lorne Van Dusen on March 06, 2023, 01:50:30 PM »
Now it works properly
« Last post by support on March 06, 2023, 10:13:24 AM »
Sorry about that. Please try the attached Rev 1.

A$ = "OPEN EMERG STOP SW  "

J = LEN(A$)

FOR I = 1 to J
   DM[I] = ASC(A$,I)
NEXT

« Last post by Lorne Van Dusen on March 06, 2023, 09:59:17 AM »
I must be missing something as i downloaded your latest version and ran it in the simulator and all I get is the value 32 in the DM[20] location.
All other DM's are blank

A$ = "OPEN EMERG STOP SW  "

J = LEN(A$)

FOR I = 1 to J
   DM[J] = ASC(A$,I)
NEXT
« Last post by support on March 01, 2023, 07:45:08 AM »
Sorry for the confusion as the forum reformatted the code section because I forgot to enclose the section with the code markup - this has now been fixed.

I have attached the PC7 program file for demonstration. You should observe DM[1] to DM[20] contains the ASCII value of each byte in the string A$ = "OPEN EMERG STOP SW"  The screen capture below shows these byte values in HEX mode.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10