General > Opinions & Feedback

Wish list and comments

<< < (2/2)

Dogface:
Amen!  This is an extremely simple development environment as is, but having the logic editor map variable names would be soooo sweet.

The thought of being able to label a set of DM variables as an array.... talk about making things more simple.

Oh, while we're at it.  How a bout free programming?  j/k  You do enough of that in the forum.

Thanks,
Dogface

support:
Thank you all forumers for the useful feedback and suggestions. We have sent your wish list to the software development team for consideration and may incorporate some of these suggestions in future TRiLOGI releases.

cch1955:
I previously had asked about mouse wheel scrolling in TRI-PLC programming software. It is very convenient to scroll up and down in the source code with the mouse wheel.

I have discovered a solution in a small software package that lets you assign the mouse wheel control by application. The website is http://www.ardamax.com/mwc/ it is free to try for 30 days $14.95 to buy.

The control needs to be set to  the Javaw.exe file in your Java directory. I allows you to define control action and assignment. I'm sure there are other programs to do this, but this one worked for me.

One less development task for TRI-PLC.

Cheers !

support:
From TRiLOGI version 6.2x onwards mouse wheel scrolling are supported by the software without the need for additional emulator. Thank you for the suggestions and we have incorporated into our software development.

cch1955:
Great news. I think this will make a great product even better. I really appreciate the way TRi is always listening to those of us using the product and adding features that make the product better. I have recently quoted some new automation projects with your products and the new additions will make my job easier and take a few less hours.

Thanks again, nice work.
Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version