Author Topic: PLAYING WAV.FILE  (Read 7005 times)

gregor

PLAYING WAV.FILE
« on: February 28, 2005, 07:39:38 AM »
Is there somebody who,can give me a example, of how to playing a wav.file when a certain
input,output ,relay ...is energized

The intention is to play different sound files when certain inputs ,outputs,relay....are energized

THANKS IN ADVANCE

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
Re:PLAYING WAV.FILE
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 09:19:35 AM »
Is this a Triangle PLC related question?

The PLC does not play any musical file. You can send ASCII command to a PC via RS232 and the PC can play the music file based on the command received. Of course most likely you will have to write a program to wait for the serial command from the PLC and then call the music player to play the .wav file.
Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS

AlbertMartinez

• PLC-SCADA Engineering Consultant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 07:32:18 AM »
I am working on a Vending Machine application in which the Tri-PLC controls a wav.file Voice Record and Playback Module.

The Tri-PLC via Voice module playback up to 64 different pre-recorded messages.

Five Tri-PLC outputs are required to playback one Voice Module message at a time out. One PLC output select Voice module playback mode. The other four PLC outputs select one out of 64 messages to be playback.

Is this simmilar to what you are trying to do?

If you need additional technical help with your project, please contact me. I am a PLC-SCADA Engineering Consultant with more than 20 years experience helping inventors turn ideas into a reality.
Albert Martinez
Instrumentation & Controls Systems Integrator
50 La Cruz Avenue, Benicia, California 94510
almaralbertmartinez@gmail.com

Orlando

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 04:40:09 AM »
Hi Albert:

What device are you using to play the WAV file?. Most of them require you to setup teh way they are going to work: serial ports or binary codes send through the inputs.
Plase take a look to ours in www.lt-automation.com. It can be of help.

Orlando

cdenk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 06:56:35 AM »
Along the lines of this thread, the Vice Module looks very interesting, would like to hook it to a phone line, control with T100MD888+. Would like to dial out in sequence maybe several phone numbers, voice one of numerous alert messages, receive tone command back on phone line, and then process command like, "other end of phone line acknowledges and stop dialing", "call next number, etc." Any help in this area would be appreciated. Application is a standby generator managed by the PLC that is also monitoring other items like sump pumps and freezer temperature.