Author Topic: File saving  (Read 7251 times)

IANRAL

• View Profile
File saving
« on: March 18, 2005, 05:22:57 PM »
I have been working with the trilogic5.3 software (latest version from website) and find that saved files, when reopened have added single component circuits, usually after comment lines. I also notice some comments are not saved and others are.

Is this normal or will it be fixed? I am concerned that these erroneous circuits will end up getting saved tot he plc when I get to that point.

Thank you

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
Re:File saving
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 09:39:58 PM »
This is a new problem that appears when running TRiLOGI with JRE version 1.4.2. This wasn't a problem when running TriLOGI under JRE 1.3.1.  The trouble is that it only affect a new file created directly in TRiLOGI, but has no effect on programs that have been created previously. We only just noticed this problem recently.  It has to do with the way JRE 1.4.2 treated default newline as CR+LF instead of just LF as in JRE 1.3.1.  

We are currently working on a updated release of TRiLOGI version 5.32 that will fix this problem and also improve in functionality. The new version TRiLOGI is expected to be released in the next few days. Stay tune.
Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
TRILOGI Version 5.32 & 3.52 Release
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 10:56:52 AM »
This is to notify that new versions of Internet TRiLOGI and WinTRiLOGI have been released and ready for upgrade by Licensed users of the TRiLOGI software.  This release fixes a couple of problem emerged when using the TRiLOGI software with JRE 1.4.2 (such as corrupted multi-line comments after save), It also adds several enhancement to improve the ease of use and some bug fixes on the ladder logic editor and thus we strongly recommended current user to obtain the upgrade.

To obtain upgrade for production version of TRiLOGI, please click on the "Help" menu on the TRiLOGI software and select "Upgrade" and follow the link.

For educational version user, the new releases have been posted at the same web page where you download the older version of educational TRiLOGI software and you can follow the same link as in the authorization email to obtain the newer versions.

Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS