General > General Discussions

Bluetooth LE Apps

(1/1)

davidg:
Hi Guys,
I have used Tri-PLCs for years and love them.  Can't say enough about them.

For a while now I have been creating custom mobile apps that connect to PLCs (locally or remotely) over wifi/LAN (see mymobilehmi.com for more info). Recently I have been making custom apps for the "Arduino crowd" using Bluetooth Low Energy.

Just for fun I have also made a few apps that communicate with industrial PLCs (like Tri-PLCs).  For the most part, I don't see the real need for this type of application since BLE only works locally within 30ft, but I thought I would throw it out there just in case any body could have a use for such an application.

If you have a need for something like this, let me know.  If you have any suggestions on how this might be helpful in an industrial use application, or modified to meet a need, let me know.

I am looking for ways to experiment and grow in the internet of things applications.

BetterBath:
Thank you for your efforts. I think they can be very helpful. Unfortunately, the "mymobilehmi.com" link about the app is not working right now, so you can't find out more about it(
LocalhandymanservicesnearPort St LucieClick hereRoofingcontractorsnear mePort St Luciehandymanservicesin Port St LuciehandymanSt Luciehandymanhandymanin port stLucieFloridahandymanservicesnearPort St LucieAbout usclick hereour sitevisit ushandymanhomerepairPort St Luciehandymanin Port St Lucieroofingroofersrepairrepairhandymanservicesclickhandymanservicesin port st lucieroofingroofersrepairinstallationroofrepairroofingroofersroofinstallationclick hereservicesroofrepairrooferspsl roofersour sitevisit usroofinstallationroofingclickhereaboutour servicehandymanservicehomerepairin pslfloridahandymancompanyclickhereformoreinformationaboutour serviceshomerepairservicehandymannear mein Port/url]St Lucie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version