Author Topic: Trilog  (Read 7033 times)

gecs

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Trilog
« on: April 07, 2014, 08:18:45 PM »
I have the software installed on my desk top PC and need to get it on my new lap top but i have lost the disk  :'(
I have tried copying the file from the desk top to the lap top but cant get it to install.
Can anybody help on how i can do this
Peter

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
Re:Trilog
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 10:24:37 PM »
If you have a running copy on your desktop, just click "Help" and "Upgrade TRiLOGI" and download the full setup file which you can then install on your laptop.
Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS

gecs

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 05:21:39 PM »
If you have a running copy on your desktop, just click "Help" and "Upgrade TRiLOGI" and download the full setup file which you can then install on your laptop.

I tried this but i get an error when i try to open trilog ( the sever seems to work)
the message i get is "application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) "

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 09:02:43 AM »
Not too sure what you mean. Is your i-TRiLOGI running properly on  your desktop PC? Or you are unable to launch the i-TRiLOGI software on your desktop PC? But you mentioned that you have the software installed on your desktop for sometime so I presume it must be running?

If it doesn't run then it could be due to a Java JRE upgrade on your desktop. In that case please contact support@tri-plc.com with your purchase records (invoice #, vendor's name etc) and we will then send you the download link to download the latest copy of i-TRiLOGI. The good thing about the latest version is that it automatically install the JRE1.4.2_19 and will use it automatically even if your Windows update your Java automatically to newer version.
Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS

gecs

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 04:45:56 PM »
Not too sure what you mean. Is your i-TRiLOGI running properly on  your desktop PC? Or you are unable to launch the i-TRiLOGI software on your desktop PC? But you mentioned that you have the software installed on your desktop for sometime so I presume it must be running?

If it doesn't run then it could be due to a Java JRE upgrade on your desktop. In that case please contact support@tri-plc.com with your purchase records (invoice #, vendor's name etc) and we will then send you the download link to download the latest copy of i-TRiLOGI. The good thing about the latest version is that it automatically install the JRE1.4.2_19 and will use it automatically even if your Windows update your Java automatically to newer version.

I have downloaded the upgrade on my desk PC and copied the file to my laptop. Because of the problem i am having i have not tried to install it on my desk top PC.  I can install it on my laptop but when i try and open either version 7 or 6 i get an error message. The server opens
I have emailed support for a download link