Author Topic: need to download  (Read 5183 times)

cch1955

• Automated Machine Systems Designer
    • View Profile
need to download
« on: August 31, 2010, 10:41:47 AM »
I am upgrading programming station to Win 7 64 on new computer.

I need a link to download current JRE 1.4.2, TL server 31, TRIlogic 630 . I cant locate my install disks. I support F2424, NANO,  T100MD2424+ boars on numerous projects so need all software to program and communicate.

I saw the forum the software does not work easily with Win 7 64. Do you have a current sugestion for best practices to install this software under Windows 7 64?

Thanks for the help.

support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Internet Programmable PLCs
Re:need to download
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 12:10:55 PM »
Do you have TRiLOGI installed on another computer currently? If so, you can get your free upgrade link by selecting "TRiLOGI Upgrade" from the Help menu of the TRiLOGI software.

If not, please contact sales@tri-plc.com and provide your purchase information (invoice # or if you have bought from a dealer, send a copy of the invoice from the dealer). We can then send you the TRiLOGI upgrade link.

Once you have the TRiLOGI software, please follow these installation instructions from the Windows 7 support post (http://www.tri-plc.com/yabbse/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=1556)

"We recommend not to install any JRE when you first get your Windows 7 PC but do a search of "java.exe" in your hard disk to verify if a JRE is already installed. If so, then all you need to do is to install the Internet TRiLOGI version 6.31 to your PC and it should run."

If TRiLOGI or TLServer still don't run, you can try to follow the instructions from the above post to update the batch files.
Email: support@triplc.com
Tel: 1-877-TRI-PLCS

cch1955

• Automated Machine Systems Designer
    • View Profile
Re:need to download
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 12:13:50 PM »
Thanks for the information. I will be unloading from old computer after new one is going. Requested link as suggested.