Author Topic: Seekin Tri-PLC programmer  (Read 5491 times)

infotecnica24

Seekin Tri-PLC programmer
« on: March 24, 2003, 02:05:34 AM »
Hello,

We're seeking a programmer for developping a specific Tri-PLC application for our company.

We'll have the need to use TLSERVER, modem communication, analog/digital inputs and data retrieving over Internet.

All required features for the application are already described, all inputs/outputs are already defined and the logic of the control application is already tested.

All we need is someone to implement it in Tri-PLC Basic+Ladder.

If someone is interested in taking the job please reply to the following email address:

infotecnica24@email.com

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1076562000 »

ALBERT MARTINEZ

Re: Seekin Tri-PLC programmer
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2003, 03:42:02 AM »
My name is ALBERT MARTINEZ. I am an Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Science Engineer, with 23 years experience in Instrumentations and Control Systems Integration. I have designed, developed, and programmed many PLC-based products. I am an expert in Tri-PLC Basic+Ladder Logic design and programming. I can implement your company's Tri-PLC Ladder-Logic project including its remote communications via TLSERVER and the Internet.

I am definitely interested in designing, developing, and  writing your company's Tri-PLC Ladder-Logic. Please, call me at: (707)373-8749 cell or write to my email: martinezalbert@yahoo.com. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your company's product development.

Sincerely;

Albert Martinez
Instrumentation & Controls
Systems Integrator
50 La Cruz Avenue
Benicia, CA 94510
(707)746-7913 home-office
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1076562000 »